Forums can sometimes be a strange and confusing place to both new and old members. To help during your time here on DavidGray.com, we‘ve listed some basic Internet etiquette (Netiquette) below.
The first and most important principle of Netiquette is "Respect Your Fellow Board Members" This will help to contribute to the warm and friendly environment that is DavidGray.com
Other principles of Netiquette include but are not limited to the following:
· Do not post nude photos or pornography or sexually harass members
· Avoid excessive use of offensive language
· Be constructive in your criticism & avoid derogatory comments
· Do not use all caps
· No commercial posts or repetitive spam posts
· Do not bump or top posts without actually contributing to the conversation
· Avoid the use of FAO posts. Private conversations should be reserved for PMs
· Help others when you can
Tour Dates coming soon...